Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Seeing him for the first time.

Not Ethan, but his bio dad. I had to see him for the first time since he left me in feb. It really has messed up my day. Im trying not to get to me. But it has really messed me up. I had to give him the update that Ryan and Julio sent us for Christmas. Im really mad again. Im wanting to bitch at him. Today, I waited around for him to get to where I was to give him the thing, so that made me mad. Then he thought that I would stay there and talk with him. Really? Why would I do a stupid thing like that? I gave it to him, and he said if I was alright and I said yeah. and that we were leaving. And walked away. Now that 10 second interaction has really messed up. 

Im mad for not only the adoption agency messed up and sent his and that I had to see him, but that he left again when he said that he was changed. And got with a younger verison and knocked her up and said that is his payback. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment