Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Untitled

About a week or so ago I found out that my sister, K, had a baby on her birthday about 2 months ago. I didnt want to know. I got forced to know it, and what the babys name is. I contacted her through FB and told her congrats and whathave you, and she went off on me. She called me a bunch of names: rude, selfish, heartless, and a liar. And Im guessing it was because of the adoption. It irritates me more than anything that she would think that I would lie about anything about MY LIFE and MY SITUATION regarding it. I really hate that she has always had this perception of me that Im just a piece of shit that hurts people because I can and its in my nature.

When she sent me that, I started balling my eyes out. I cried more than I had ever in weeks. I was like, how dare she call me these things when she wont let me talk, and she just puts up a barrier. I was neutral  and told her how she should not try to make her little baby grow up fast, and savior the moments of her tiny babys life. I was mad because of the things that she was told and none of it was true. It makes me mad and sad when I think about it because its sad that people know all about my life when they arent in it, and they arent active part in it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I came to your blog from cafemom. I just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts. If you ever want to talk, I'm here. On cafemom I'm Vikki77.

Unknown said...

Despite what your sister thinks, what you did was absolutely the most selfless thing a mother could do for her child. I'm sorry you're in so much pain. No one has the right to judge you.

Unknown said...

Thank you both. No one has the right to judge until they have been in my shoes.

Post a Comment