Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Coming across a few things..

I have seen somethings that have really gotten under my skin.

Someone posted "In an effort to expand our search and taking notes from other APs, DH and I had some "we're adopting" cards made up to pass out. Our AC and an attorney friend of mine, mentioned that we should give a few to our pastor and doctors (especially my OBGyn) that they could share if they came across a patient or member of congregation who was looking to place their child(ren). " in a parenting forum. And all that followed was that is brave of you to do. And yay that is a neat idea. All I kept thinking was really? How is any of that brave? That is another way to beg for kids.

And the other thing I have seen is tickers counting down when the birthmom is due, but they are calling the mom, Expecting Mom [or something like that]. And there is another one that has "paper pregnant".

0 comments:

Post a Comment