Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Get over it?

A lot of people have told me that I need to get over that I made my choice to place Ethan for adoption. And I need to get over my anxiety of little kids. How do you just get over something like that? Its not like oh you lost your debit card, get over it and get another one. I know that isnt a great example but that is all that I can think of right now. I had a baby. I was pregnant for 9 months. I went through time and time of having contractions when I wasnt suppose to. I went through crying and feeling like crap. How do you get over that?

Whilst I know those people are wrong in "get over it", and I know adoption is a lifelong process and you will go through many stages of feelings. But it hurts to know that their words of encouragement are "get over it; you have to get used to it sometime." How can I?

My moms biggest thing to say to me when I mention about selling some of adrians clothes from when he was a baby, "well no, what if you have another son?". It is a slap in the face to me. I feel like yelling and telling her I did have another son. HE would be wearing them if I could have kept him. In jan. I am going to go through adrians clothes and sell them without her knowing.

Why cant I have someone that I can talk to? Why cant I have family that understands me? Why do I get the bitchy people? Or the hardheaded?

0 comments:

Post a Comment